The problem of not having enough time is as old as time itself, and so are most of the proposed cures. The trouble is, for many people, they don’t seem to work.
Time management is about taking control of your life by taking control of your time. Doing the right thing is as important as doing things right. Manage your Time… it’s all you’ve got offers practical solutions that will make you feel great about how your time is spent.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to feel good about time, both how much they’ve got and how they spend it.
What is included in the programme?
- Identifying where your time is stolen
- Considering the quality of your life with regards to the way you spend your time
- How you experience time and the effect that has on you
- How to achieve more by slowing down
- Tiny time investments that deliver massive returns
- How to say ‘no’ and be loved for it
- How to avoid procrastinating any longer
- Negotiating with time for win-win outcomes
- Practical tools for assertively managing yourself
- Practical ideas on how to increase your self discipline
View Course Dates