The NLP Practitioner programme is an 8 day, CD assisted programme, which has no pre-requisite necessary. It can be attended by doing both four day modules with a 10 day break between them, or by attending the four day Diploma first and doing the additional four days at a later date to upgrade to NLP Practitioner. The Practitioner certification is an internationally recognised accreditation by ANLP. A noticeable addition to your lifestyle and your CV!
How is the programme structured?
The NLP Practitioner programme comes with 16 NLP CD’s to listen to and 100 NLP questions to answer. This forms the pre-course study. You will receive your manual, CD’s and questions well ahead of the training, so that you have time to complete the pre-course study. Doing this before attending the face to face part of the training ensures that you get the most from the training, when there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions, get feedback and help with the practical exercises. Each module of the programme runs from Thursday to Sunday,
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to build knowledge and skill in effective communication and relationship building. This programme is great learning for anyone managing people, leading teams, parents, teachers, coaches, personal trainers. Anyone who has attended the Diploma course and has an appetite to learn and use NLP more.
What is included in the programme?
- Understanding the sensory ways we receive and process information.
- Identifying your natural communication style in order to find ways to enhance your communication skills with colleagues, friends and family.
- Getting absolute clarity in your goal setting to achieve great outcomes.
- Identifying and working on limiting beliefs to become empowering beliefs.
- Understanding how to achieve true rapport.
- Tools to interrupt negative thinking patterns and refocus your mind.
- State is everything – understand and manage your emotional state so that you can glide through situations resourcefully.
- Learning how to anchor a positive resourceful state and recall that state when you most need it.
- The Neurological Levels of Change tool – using it to gain insights and build stronger alignment to focus on achieving your goals.
- How to give and receive feedback effectively.
- An introduction to Timelines – discover how you personally structure time, and how to place a clear goal in your future.
- Tools for solving problems and generating creativity.
- The power of language – chunking (dynamic questioning technique), the essentials of negotiating and influencing and using language to code experiences.
- How the frame around a situation determines how you respond to it. Learn how to reframe and preframe situations effectively.
- Techniques to work with phobias.
- Relationship tools to build empathy and understanding.
- A way to achieve more congruence by integrating your thinking to become more at one with yourself.
- Presuppositions of NLP – 14 keys to personal development and how to use these ideas to enhance your outcomes both at work and in life.
View Course Dates