In this fast changing, globally competitive world our confidence can sometimes take a knock. If your self esteem, confidence and assertiveness could do with a boost; this training can really help you to understand how to be the best you can be.
By working in small groups over the two days you will have the opportunity to explore new ways of thinking and communicating in order to be the best you can be, building your confidence and communication flexibility as you develop new skills. As part of the programme there is a follow up one to one coaching session to build on and develop further what was covered on the course.
Who should attend?
Poor self esteem and confidence can sabotage relationships and hold you back from achieving your true potential. This programme can help anyone who feels they could benefit from getting motivated, thinking positively and building confidence and assertiveness in life.
What is included in the two day programme and follow up coaching?
- Ways to visibly increase personal projection in the terms of body language
- Techniques to increase confidence in handling difficult questions
- Your natural communication style using NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Determining other people’s natural style of communication and mirroring it
- Language choices to enhance and influence win-win outcomes
- Motivational drivers and how they affect your language in change situations
- Voice tonality and how it affects people’s perceptions of you
- Positive first impressions
- How to build exquisite rapport easily even with people who are not naturally like you
- Assertive, aggressive and passive behaviours and how they help/hinder situations
- Push and Pull techniques to handle meetings and communications assertively
- Understanding the core beliefs that drive your self worth
- Identity – self image, self esteem and self concepts
- Thinking positively and being your ‘own best friend’
View Course Dates